css - Can the second of two consecutively invoked stylesheets override all styles defined in the first? -


If I have an HTML page that links to two stylesheets that apply as follows:

< Pre> & lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" href = "original.css" media = "screen, projection" /> & Lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" href = "override.css" media = "screen, projection" />

If these two files define the names of the same style, is it true that the result of the style page will have no effect with original.css And all these styles will come from the styles defined in override.css

: The reason I asked for is: I have original.css that I can not modify and I do not want to touch the lines of code that implement this file. Instead, I would like to insert the original column after making the original call in my new file and override all the things defined in the original. I am not sure whether this will work, whether it is appropriate, etc.

Yes, it can be sure. This is the cascading bit of cascading style sheets

I have to ask, however, why can not you just remove the original css, or the output, or something ...? It seems like a huge hammer approach to override everything completely in the original :-) If you actually produce the original CSS and override. Css, then the browser is just working to do a lot more than the output Override.css.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -