Drawing on a DataModule in Delphi -


I'm afraid it might be able to be a custom background or be able to attract the datamade canvas in any way It would be difficult for all dataset relationships to be represented well with arrows and accessories, way back in Delphi 7 or so I think some types of datamodule designers who seem to be missing (I always seem to remember Area would be disturbed by any means).

Does anyone know whether this is some type of IDE plugin or something?

TDITA module is a direct descendant of TCMP, and thus, it is not a canvas or any There is a provision of such painting as there is no way to attract or paint on it.

It is conceivable that you can make a descendant which is a TNEVENS, but to get it you must actually have to hack in the IDE design should be prepared at the time it is an interesting idea, though .

Draftsmakers used to have a "diagram" tab on the designer. There is the ability to put notes in, boxes and data relations with text were not very understood or used, and this feature was dropped, I think. (Before my time on CodeGear ...)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -