.htaccess - How do I disable CakePHP rewrite routing for a single folder so it can be used as a location for a second application? -


I have a copypiece installation on the root of my domain, now it has come to know that I have to put another app there The subdirectory will be in. How do I disable controller / model redirection in Cake for this directory?

The existing .htaccess in the root folder looks like this:

  & lt; Ifmodule mod_rewrite c & gt; Rev. Rewrite Raul (. *) App / WebRot / $ 1 [L] & lt; / IfModule & gt;  

I tried to modify it like this, but it has no use:

   

I know that this is a bit of a hack, but there is no way I can get another app to play well with cake.

The following rules www.example.com and www.example.com/app/webroot/

Rewrite Rule ^ $ App / WebRoet / [L]

This rule is www.example.com/* at www.example.com/app/webroot/* >

I will remove your rule and in the last rule, Wildcards Regex , (. *) , so that it matches any string that does not start with bildbank Something like this can do:

  RivetRail ((!! Bildbank). *) App / WebOyet / $ 1 [L]  

The following string is:

  cake cake. HTM Cake / Test Builder Builder. HTM Builder / Test BillBank Bildbank In HTMT / Bodbank / Test  

..:

App / WebTot / Cake App / WebTot / Cake HTML App / WebTot / Cake / Test App / WebRot / Builder app / Webtrot / Builder HTM app / Webtrot / Builder / Test BuildBlink BuildBank Htm bildbank / test

.. Therefore, excluding your bildbank subdirectory.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -