html - Should I make it a priority to semantically mark up my pages? Or is the Semantic Web a good idea that will never really get off the ground? -


This is a terrible idea and really good things are done using the semantic web concept but ultimately surprised me It is happening that in the end it is just a dream of a pipe. If we ever succeed in creating a fully meaning web, and if we are not able to use the web meaning of the web to provide a deeper experience on our web site, then it will be fully understood for the web Time and additional endorsements are made by the team itself or by my team?

I know that the semantic page is usually compared to only better (more carefully than anything I think), so I am not questioning trying the semantic page design. I am currently thinking, I am leaving it, in the hope of some return in the future, completely semantic, partial review of making meaning pages and revision process

At some practical level, some aspects of the Web are being addressed:

1) Semantique markup helps search engines identify the main content and improves keyword results.

2) Online identification is a growing concern, and semantic markup in links like Relay = 'M' helps clarify these things. Autodisqua of social connections is definitely forthcoming (Twitter uses XFN markup for all your notifications and your friends, for example)

3) More about Google (and possibly others) people To gather information, we are beginning to focus on microformats such as HCR and HCLender. Events are ongoing. This feature is still in the "very new" list, but these microfarmat words Arthiki useful example of the web.

It may take some time to get everything, but there are definite possible benefits. I will not make much effort in these days, but when you are developing a site, it definitely Will keep in mind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -