java - JApplet Not Stopping or Reacting to Keyboard Input -


I'm walking with applet / swing, I'm trying to figure out how to do the applet recently.

I have written in the following brief, which starts working on the surface.

When I try to get it out, then there are problems:

  1. Does not do anything by pressing the ESC Fact line 38 does not reach anytime until I get it from the debugger Nor do line 94) - It seems that the override function is not processed by the ProcessAyvent (Caewant E) Applet Runner). However, mouse events are processed (through the debugger I can see the line 99 when I move the mouse).
  2. It is hanging by trying to shut down apple apple run apple runner, which means I did not have to kill the process when another applet was being played through it. .
  3. The printed '@' is not at the right size, and I suspect that this is not being illustrated using fixed width fonts line 74.

Any thoughts that I am doing wrong?

-Dido

It seems that you have not given focus on the applet. When I run it in eclipse, nothing happens by pressing Escaping but when I click inside the grid, then the job of avoiding escape is just fine. It outputs "not running" in the console. Closing the applet in the applet gets the job done, which eclipse version you are running and what the Java version?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -