mod rewrite - Simple mod_rewrite problem -


I'm new to using mod_rewrite and trying to write pages again at the base level of my site:

Www.site.com

I will return any of the following URL www.site.com/main www.site.com/settings www.site.com/username

To write: www.site.com/index.php?v=main www.site.com/index.php?v=settings www.site.com/index.php? V = username

I had this work when I installed mod_rewrite under www.site.com/directory/ but could not find that it was cas Works www.site.com

  RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^ / ([^ / \.] +) /? $ Index.php? V = $ 1 [L]  

You have an additional "/" Should:

  RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^ ([^ /.] +) /? $ Index.php? V = $ 1 [L]  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -