oracleclient - How do I specify which Oracle client install to use? -


I have a server, which is both 10G and 11G customers installed. How do I setup a connection string to tell my asp.net application to use 11g (i.e. OraClient11g_home2)?

to:

in ODP.NET 10.2. 0.2.20 and higher, ODP.NET can run more

when ODP.NET is installed, then DL code> L search path will be based on the following order:

  1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Oracle \ The directories specified by ODP.NET / executable
    • Directory PATH Environment variables

  • > On the ODP.NET installation, type the registry value of DllPath type REG_SZ to % ORACLE_HOME% \ bin will be set to where the respective dependent DLL s is installed.

  • Make sure you're using ODP.NET as the provider and your ORACLE_HOME environment variable.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -