performance - Writing Clean and Efficient PHP Code -


I am watching online and I am unable to find an article on it which is not entirely old. Does anyone have any good articles that give some good advice? What I've read is good, and a little helpful, but I have to give a modern code example, not since 2002.

I have coded a comprehensive PHP / MySQL program and I think it is better now, any suggestions?

Edit: People are suggesting frameworks, and I appreciate it, but I am looking for coding tips for raw PHP coding. The entire application has already been done and it will be very long to remember completely in one framework. I am investigating those people for future projects though. Does anyone have any suggestions or suggestions for writing clean and efficient PHP codes?

Use <

to edit the question

Clean and efficient PHP is not very different than any other language. Practice good object-oriented principles Focus refactors on encapsulation, separation and polymorphism often use, and design patterns as possible.

There are many sites that focus on these principles. Use Java, C ++, etc. to display some principles, but it should not be very difficult to convert them to PHP.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -