sql server 2005 - Using ASP.NET label as SSRS report parameter -


  • I have an SSR report with my datasets coming directly from the database. I have reports on the ASP.NET application page I
  • The user page and user area defined in the master page is in the app page header
  • Now, I want to read this area ID label from the ASP.Net page and Accordingly, I want to prepare my report. Basically creating a dataset based on the parameter coming from the ASP.Net page.
  • Is this possible?
  • Yes, you can send these as parameters to report. ..

      ReportParameter rpt = new ReportParameter ("name", "value");  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -