swt - how can I make my jface ITableTabelProvider image scale correctly -


How does SWT work to scale images in a table?

I am using an ITableLabelProvider to provide images for a SWT table.

I have recently increased the table column from 140 to 170 and I have widened the image object passing with the Italibal Provider.

SWT now displays this 170 pixel image up to 140 pixels at the bottom and 30 pixels in the right-hand side of the hand. I have removed all those references from the old width that I know.

Other cells contain only text, and they are behaving completely in the right way. Table contents, columns, and image width are definitely all 170.

I'm running swt3.3 and jsf 3.4.2 on Windows XP.

I have an alternate solution that listens to SWT, pentamum events on the table, and then drag the image directly into the graphics reference of the paint event. It seems that this is a trick, but it has really started to annoy me that I do not understand how to work more elegant solutions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -