Unbind not working in jQuery -


I have a button and have written two functions for the same button

Initially like < / P>

  $ ("# field setting. Button"). Eq (0). Unbund ('click'); $ ('.button'). Eq (0). In the next jQuery, when I click on a div I  
  (in the function) Another work was written for implementing the same button as $ ("# fb_contentarea_col1down21 div"). Live ("click", function () {$ ("# fieldSetting .button"). Eq (0). Unbund ('click'); $ ('.button'). Eq (0). Click (function ) {Warning ("later");})});  

In both cases I have unbounded events but this does not work.

My first task for buttons works initally but the afer I use the second function, my first function no longer works; The second function never unbinded.

Please suggest how to solve it.

If you run "unbind" on line 1, and then you attach a new event to line 10 , Then the most recent activity will take the authority, which means that whatever you did last, is the King.

In this case, after you run "unbind". Click added () functionality. It is not unbind it is not live, this will not prevent you from tying a new set of functionality for an item - it will attach only anything that is connected to it. Until that point


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -