visual studio 2008 - How to add external file to application files ( clickonce / .NET) -


I am using the 'Publish' option in vs2008 and I am very happy How it works.

Now I want to add 2 external * .exe files to the installed package
I have seen button ' Application Files ... ' on the published tab but It seems that adding new files does not have permission to add manual

I have played with this and how it is stored: 1. Add EXE files to project as external item. 2

But now I'm getting the warring information:

  assembly 'file_name.exe' is incorrectly specified as the file C: \ WINNT \ Microsoft.NET \ Framework \ v3.5 \ Microsoft.Common.targets PROJ_NAME  

Any idea how to solve this warning / add exe files to deploy other methods?

I add it as a reference of my project and finish copying local property to True Gave. There are no warnings now, but make sure that when you click on the unused reference button, you do not accidentally delete it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -