visual studio - VS.NET - Multiple Find All References Result Windows? -


There is a "Search all references" tool in Visual Studio which is great for navigating the codebase so that the function Where is or where one variable is used

Imagine that we have the following:

A1 (On navigating on a large code base, I have repeatedly referenced all the references To find where the top-level functions are called.) Call B1 (), B1 () Call C ()

A2 () Call B2 (), B2 () Call C ()

My problem:

If I get all the references on C (), then I have B1 () and B2 () Both meet, which is great.

Now, I try to know where B1 () I get A1 () B1 () Great!

However, when I want to return the track and I know what is B2 (), but I've lost track of B2 (), then I go into a problem! By default, in VS.NET, there is only a window for the "Search all references" result. Since I have received all the references for B1 (B) (now), I came to know where C () was called. Now I have all the references to C (), and then find all the references to B2 (). I am working on a large code base, and can easily take the function for more than a minute to find all the references. It would be good if I could save the results of a search, and in the future all the references will have an opportunity to open a new window instead of overwriting existing search.

Has VSNet 2008 or a Free Adon allowed me to "search all references" windows?

On the related note, V. S. Is there any other way?

I do not know about studios, but this is for you. When you use the "Use Uses" function, it will keep track of all your past searches. You have some good flexibility for the HT field of HT search (current file, project, solution, etc.), as well as options for searching (use of base types etc.) Have a free trial with them, so check if they meet your needs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -