winforms - Localization, how to use a specific resx -


Today I'm playing with localization. I have a Winfaces app where I have set the right for local on my screen, so I went and changed all the text as best as Spanish, as much as I could. So now my screen is.Rax and my screen.Seres and everything looks good / buen. How do I run my app now and the Spanish version comes? I tried to go into regional and language options and set my 'standards and formats' option for Spanish Now my dates are in Spanish which is good but the text of my app is still the English version. How can I load this thing from my screen? .resx?

Have you set up your application to culture / UI culture to Spanish? In the following code, the N-US will be replaced by your UI culture and it will use the appropriate resx file based on the method you set

HTH

  System globalization . Culture Ifo myCI = New system Globalization.CultureInfo ("en-US", Incorrect); System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = myCI; System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = myCI;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -