asp.net - How do I get the GridView to render it's Selected Row with and ID instead of a Class -


I'm using jQuery to cache references in the selected row, such as a very large table (500+) record :

  $ selected item = $ ('grid selected items', $ table);  

This table is being generated with the RowStyle set selected by a GridView, which returns the correct CSS class to my row. I would rather use an ID in the mark up, so that I can search for the selected rows:

  $ selectedItem = $ ('# grid selectedItem');  

Anyone who is fast enough to indicate that how can I massage GridView for it to produce it?

I do not think it is possible (maybe it will be possible with new ones).

For now, maybe you can use a repeater instead of the grid view and table row (with id) can present itself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -