c# - Which .Net 2.0 Exception should I throw in this circumstance? -


I am writing another ActiveRecord implementation for a company that is less scared than my code because those designations "Release candidates are there" on the implementation of the Castle Project anyway, I am using attributes on each property in the base class so that they can map to the returned dataset column:

  [ResultColumnAttribute ("CUST_FIRST_NAME")] Public String First Name {get {r} Eturn _columnName; } Set {_columnName = value; }}  

So that when I instantiate the class with a dataset, I specify the value of the column in that property value. When a column is mapped to an attribute, do I want an exception, but I do not see it in the dataset? I do not want to go a custom (lazy) and write, and I think that the app The exception is a little bit mandatory.

This exception is localized in your domain and as if I think you have your own invalid It would be better to type mapping exceptions .

How do I write here: Public invalid mapping exception: exception {public invalid mapping exception () {} public invalid mapping exception (string message): base (message) {} public invalid mapping exception (string message, Exception (innerException): Base (Message, Internal Exception) {} Safe Invalid Mapping Exception (Serialization Information, Streaming Contact Reference): Base (Information, Reference) {}}


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -