cocoa touch - iPhone: Can I get an image picker to have the documents folder as its source -


It seems that I can create an album for my drawing application in the photo library ... so what do I do What was going to do is save images in the Documents folder for my app, which I think should be easy enough. Although the issue is that the image picker only allows you to take a saved picture or photo library as a source, and I want users to be able to see all the images created by my app. Is there a way to make the picker work or will I have to do my roll?

Image picker that provides apples only gives you access to saved pictures in the camera roll . If you are on an iPhone then it also gives you the ability to take a new photo if you save pictures in your app's local storage directory, you will have to make your own system to see these pictures. The Hewitt you can see - there are great controls in it that you can find useful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -