delphi - Are "class var"s initialized to zero? -


After

I know that, in Delphi, the variable of the variable and the global variable to zero (this has been done) Starting

However, what about the stable variable ( class var )? I will have to start the works of class , such as the global variable But I've seen many new Delphi compiler features which are still half-baked to assume that it works, in fact without a guarantee document.

There is no index entry for "class var" in support. The "field" topic refers to the areas of the square, but it does not specify whether they are initializing on the program startup. And obviously, it does not compile ( class var X: integer = 0; ) to begin explicitly ("';' 'but' '' found ''). / P>

class variables have been started to zero? Is there a document that clearly tells this?

I do not know of any documentation which clearly states, but Class Wars is just a special type of global variable, and glow Balls get zero.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -