geospatial - What are some recommended frameworks for manipulating spatial data in C++? -


What are some recommended frameworks for tampering spatial data in C ++?

I am looking for some works like a polygon object, point object, and union, intersection, distance, and area. I have to enter the coordinates in WGS84 (loan, latitude) and get area in sq km area.

I like an open / open source framework, but I'm open to suggestions.

EDIT: Unfortunately I need a non-GPL solution. LGPL is OK.

is an open source (LGPL) C ++ geometry / topology engine. Can you suits?

The useful places to look at this material are on the website of Oreli, and to cooperate to support open source geospatial materials.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -