javascript - Possible to do client-side HTTP push? -


The very opposite of server side push, which is also known, I am thinking that the use of long-standing HTTP connections It is possible to push the information to the server.

Unlike a simple XHR, the connection will be kept alive and data stream will be streamed on the server, such as the user has completed the action etc.

Using standard techniques I do not believe that this is possible, but possibly for suggestions for exploitation, I am ready to open it or the simplest way to accomplish this is to reduce the latency data The server must be completed for faster and efficient one-directional streaming.

Due to the hassle of serving cross domain policies or signing of Java, I am not interested in implementing the socket with Flash / Java bridges. Crude hacks that work without additional dependencies welcome. Preferably the solution will be with javascript.

I once

this is a JS library that is between server and client Using the standard technology to keep open connections, you can push things down.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -