ssl - How can I reuse server configurations in nginx? -


On configuring nginx with a site with SSL, for example I find online that originally duplicate location setting Most examples are only the basic root location, so this is not a big deal, but when you have some space and repeat the rules repeating this configuration, then it becomes messy to maintain.

I request SSL to get around this for the local shelter, but it's kind of ugly

Any suggestions?

EDIT: We are using nginx version 0.6.32.

There is a similar question on this. Here is the answer to:

  Server {80; 443 Listen to the default SSL; # Other Directives}  

contains it as 0.7.14, which means that we can not use it, but if you are on the new version of nginx it is a good solution is. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -