universal content manager -


I got a border in Oracle UCM. Well this limit can not be done, but I still can not understand it:

I could not find a mapping between the metadata and the content type. What if I want to add different sets of metadata with different content types which is probably the case?

Thank you.

Use content profiles for this to be described in these documents. These are created through the Configuration Manager applet. You need to create a trigger field (for example, for theory) and then your profile. Then you create rules that you associate with each profile, which will specify which metadata applies to the question in the profile.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -