vb.net - VS 2003 reference problem -


We inherited a vb.net 2003 web project, it seems that another web site has been referenced . I'm not sure how it was done. I can not remove the reference (there is no quality and will not respond to pressing the deleted key). The context looks like a folder with a picture of the world on it.

How can I get rid of any idea in this matter? Do not believe that you are referring to another web site, instead you are using a website that has a nested Web site located below it. This is the representation of the internal structure of IIS and I do not believe you can convert it through Visual Studio. The website will have to be removed in IIS.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -