What is a first class .NET language? -


I was listening to where Joel Spolsky mentions that this is a first class .NET language. what does it mean?

Describe one language as first class. The NET language is a subjective description. It refers to a .NET language that supports all .NET CLR attributes (in the real world I think that it supports the Most of the features).

It is also used to describe the traditional language which helps to shape the .NET CLR, which means that I suspect Wasabi is a true first language language.

Update

"This means that F # runs on CLR, embraces object-oriented programming, And there are features to ensure a smooth integration with it. NET Framework. "


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -