c# - Access Database, Connection string jiggery pokerery -


I'm trying to access an Access database from my C # codefile. If I use the following:

SqlConnection connection = New SqlConnection (connectionString)

with connection string:

connectionString = "Provider = Microsoft Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source = F: \ test_dev \ sm_development \ App_Data \ SMWeb.mdb "

I get an error when I try a dataset and the word ' Provider 'is not supported! What am i doing

Try it out.

  OleDbConnection Connection = New AllBackNation (); String Connection String = @ "Data Source = F: \ test_dev \ sm_development \ App_Data \ SMWeb.mdb";  

OleDbConnection system. Data.OleDb is in the namespace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -