c# - Getting IE6,7,8 to reliably download office documents over ssl from our site -


I have an ASP.NET web application, which uses a valid commercial certificate to browse the entire site HTTPS Is performed. It is possible to download Excel spreadsheets in one part of the application. Download is started with a post (PostBack from a link button)

The response has been cleared (Answer: Clear (), Answer: Binwuright (Byte []) Blow etc. As we have done a Thousands of projects that work well, the right content headers set and everything are the only difference here is SSL but I can not see how it relates. Yes, links are loaded about the cache headers, Net files, so the related office program can be started to open it etc. etc. ... I have read them all, I have verified the cache header with Fiddler and Live Headers (FF Extensions) And can confirm "Cash: Private;" whether sending in the north of both the production site and my local dev set-up.

If I have an SSL on my local IIS frequency If I install the certificate and run the project, then I can save it open or accurately. There is no problem using IE (I know there is nothing wrong with the live output file because Firefox is not downloadable, it Surprising!) However, IE 6 from the production web-server says that the remote host disconnected and IE7 just downloads (real assistant!) At the end of time, I'm tearing hair out

SSL, attachments and IE are a terrific mixture, it's a known bug ( Some are called "features") with IE and some HTTP header on SSL Basically, if the browser is told not to store the file then it is that it has been removed originally before serving the user. You really want to allow them to cache.

Here's one about it. And.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -