c# - Populating SQLite in memory for unit testing -


I am thinking of using SQLite in the memory stub for my Oracle database. I can direct all my DAL commands directly to SQLite, but now I am thinking that I should easily fill out the data for each exam method.
Make the necessary table (made) of each method and specific tests of rows? Should I be populated in the data stability setup phase in memory? Is there any other way (reading it from some file, but to discard changes, so that the next reading will be the same)?
Maybe I should just stumble the DB with a normal stub and return the locally created objects (Datasets and DataTable) if needed? I thought about trying it, but in this way I am passing through real questions and I am testing unit testing methods to test which makes the SQL selection. I want to test the syntax and validity of questions.

Is there any best practice about this? Or just about good ideas?

How is just supporting the SQLite-Db-file?

The good thing about SQLite is that you can copy the entire db file as many times as you want. You can also have SQL-files to populate some DB files with data. I can not fully understand your problem, but as a mix of DB files and (optional) some SQL-files must be sufficiently difficult to test problems to fill tables. .

SQL-files can be easily created by dumping simple files and (optional) removing unwanted entries or adding additional people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -