Does iPhone OS reclaim user-space memory at exit? -


I am reading equipment to find leakage for the iPhone development and for deliberately inserting my small program and looking for memory leaks I am here. Before I joined a large, hard-to-debug project before.

There is no problem in identifying a memory leak, which is said to be in a regular invented method, such as answering touch events. The leak instrument will eventually detect virtual memory which is not unclaimed.

I'm more concerned about the leak in the code to exit the entire system. Once I completely exit my app, is it a matter of concern that some were not removed or can the iPhone OS automatically recover all the user memories at that time?

After reading this little case, I am unclear. Without documentation, and without knowing anything, I think that in this regard, other OS should work like this and withdraw all the user locations. If this is the case, will not I clean the leaks regularly, so that my app can run with boundmed memory at any time, then do not worry so much that everything will be free on exit?

In addition, if it is important to free everything before exiting, because it will not be retrieved by the OS, whether in the device after the exit to inspect my app Is there a good way to stay? When I press the Home button in the simulator or on the homepage, have I already lost the chance to find out the time leak?

Yes, by eliminating its program, all the memory that was organized by it will be left There is an OS bug, and you do not have the possibility of discovering that happen.

Edit: I have this condition because the documentation says that "iPhone does not support garbage collection." However, this statement does not apply to freeing memory when the program is finished. It's just talking about you how to manage your memory while your program is running.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -