How do I create an odbcparameter for a sql server xml datatype for an odbccommand object? -


So I have a situation where I have to pass a bunch of data to create a group of records . So I read and chose the XML method. So I have stored procedures created in SQL Server 2005. But now I need to call it from asp.net code. I have an odbcconnection only for a database connection, I think that sqlclient is a native sqldbtype.xml. What should I do if I am using ODBC? Is i sol

I think that you can get the SQLconnection & amp; Related Category

After doing this, you can use VSNT server explorer, you can make connections to SQL Server using ODBC, extend the tree with stored procedures, and with XML parameters your You can see stored functionality.

When you right click, the ODBC data type should be shown for properties on XML parameters.

This is entirely based on my memory. I think it should work.

Edit: See if it helps see the datatype compatibility term on this link.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -