.net - Shall I deploy app.config with my installer? -


As far as I understand all the default settings of app.config settings, the application is coded hard in the first run.

If this is true then there is no good reason to deploy these files in an installer or a zip package, am I right? Or am I forgetting something here?

I want to be sure before running the next release.

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

The default settings are hard coded, but not the required settings. If you have any necessary settings, an exception will be thrown in your application, if there is a necessary setting while trying to load the segment, and if the file does not exist, then the setting is not present.

In addition, it applies only to custom sections ... If you use default code like ConnectionStrings , you can use your app.config It needs to be employed, because it

long story short, yes, you need to configure the application. Configure with your application


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -