ruby on rails - How can I have autospec/test not run the full test suite after everything goes green? -


In the same question as waloeiii:

How do I autospec / test everything green Full test suit after color? The next test I will write will be red!

I will run the full test room manually.

By the way, I tried to add the possibility of a failure: << / P>

  It should be "flanked" and flanked  

But autospec seems to be ignoring it when it seems.

Late, but I was also looking for it, so I thought I would post my solution:

The following is ~ /.autotest:

  class Autotest def rerun_all_tests end and  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -