sqldmo - Using COM objects in a T4 template? -


I'm new to Visual Studio's T4 template engine, and I'm wondering how I can use COM objects to create templates. In particular, SNO-DMO (SNO is not an option to generate class from the action stored on SQL 2000 server)

Has any of you done this? Any suggestions?

  & lt; # @ Import namespace = "SQLLDO" # & gt;  

is not working.

Thank you!

You can use SMO 2008 with SQL Server 2000 (download).

To use a COM object, you can use its primary interop assembly & lt; # @ Assembly # If the assembly is not available, you can make it with tlbimp.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -