vb.net - Find control in Dataset -


I have this code, so I grab the dataset values ​​before I bind it. To work for quickcast,

  grid view in the form of slow DS new dataset ("miteable"). Datasource = DS retrofit Datacore DetroView = Direct Sext (Dtibles.itm ("MyTable") as String = Detarau ("ID_Equipamento")., IDRI, "Detroit" ("ID_Password"). (/ ID>) Do not use VB, but it will have to go anyway;   

ds.Tables.Item ("MyTable"). Rows () gives you a data row storage that is not a datorov view.

Use it instead;

  Slight Debt DataRow = ds.Tables.Item ("MyTable") .Rows (). Item (0)  

In addition to this, I see that you call dataset Material Dataset Datatable is a container, so I recommend calling it MyDataSet. You then add data - for example - MyTable.

Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -