asp.net - How to get unique client identifer on server? -


I am creating an event log that will log the transaction log in my website. The details of the log will include the public IP where the transaction has been organized and the local IP address (under the Public IP).

I have found ways to get a public IP address, but I am unable to locate local IP or machine IP from where transactions are done.

A large number of entries will be made by people using the same connection. That is, 5 or 10 computers are connected by the same connection.

I need to find the machine name of the machine that makes the transaction (for 1 1920.168.0.2 for 1 system 2020.168.0.2) and the computer name ...

Is it possible

To clarify, you want private IP addresses of clients Connecting to the client router? No, there is no way to do this.

Are you doing this to differentiate between different users?

Can you use another method like cookies?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -