debugging - Why is Visual Studio 2008 stuck in debug mode when compiling -


I have a .NET project that gets trapped in debug mode for some reason. I've changed the compilation mode from debug to release in Toolbar, but my project also ends in the debug directory. It seems that VS SLN is not updating the file or something. Please help!

For this reason, I am asking about it because it seems that the weak reference "ECLList" explores the mammogram, when my program runs, and when they are compiled in NAT apps, debug ( Or says that I have other sources online).

- Mark

Go to Configuration Manager in the dropdown list, enter the active solution configuration Set to release, and make sure that the configuration of the project is also released.

Also, go to the project property, and check the Output folder release mode.

In addition, click Build, Clean Solution, then Build, Build Solution.

Depending on your problem, they can not help or help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -