dotnetnuke - DNN Containers -


This may be a common question, but I can not find it. What are containers in DNN? Skin is essentially a layout plus color scheme for the entire portal. So what containers have skin for desktop module?

Sorry if this question is a newbie, I still do not have faith in DNN, and I am studying Doku. Although I need this answer very quickly.

Cheers.

containers allow you

  1. Default.aspx
  2. Add any module to style and markup independently of the page skin or special module.

    Skin (.ascx control, either the portal default or selected on the given tab) - has its panel

  3. Container (.ascx control, in the case of some editing buttons
  4. Module (.ascx control, usually coming from / desktop module)

I hope that It helps, Eric


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -