google maps - Mapping API for Flex/Actionscript application? -


I am working on an app in Flex, will use the mapping feature. I have experience with Flex in Google Maps API, but it seems limited to me (compared to other APIs and Javascript APIs). In particular, I'm interested in developing some clustering (to prevent too many points from being on the map at a time, group slow rendering). I am thinking that any person has any such recommendations on which APIs can be used / seen, and perhaps there are unique features for the API. I think some of the other providers have "good-looking" maps as well. What I am now looking for:

Google Maps

Many are familiar, but some of the key features may disappear.

Yahoo Maps

There is not much to know about it. Too many markers seem to handle very well, really looks good. Visually 50K requests per day is less than Google's free.

ArcGIS

I've got my eyes on this for a while. In fact it looks strong, great sampling index, apart from this, the markers automatically have a lot of data-based maps which can reach you depending on the zoom depth.

Map Quay

There are many good docs and features that are noticeable "decluttering" and I think it has clustering.

I am going through now, but I would love to know that any of you have some experience with muffling of flex (or other lang!) Gods would like to give some advice.

We are using the Igor Costa. It lets you use or

Based on this and you can personalize your marker or polygon overlay

It also works on mobile devices using Adobe Air SDK.

I hope this component will be added as a map component.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -