iphone - Pinch Media - Core Location Optional -


Will use pinchidia and core panel framework, which makes it unusable on iPod touch without GPS is? If so, then there is no way to reduce this dependency because my actual application is not cautious? It would be nice to see, but basically I am trying to use it to give feedback on users to those things they want to add to better or add, or in cases where my integration was not there.

She said, your users may find it strange because your app will demand their location for no apparent reason, if there is nothing with your app. I personally find that there is a good reason to spoil the app.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -