iphone - Turning on 'DEBUG' macro value -


In my code, I want to work some tasks conditionally:

  #ifdef DEBUG NSLog (@ "I'm in Debug Mode"); #endif  

I have configured Project-> Project Settings-> Build tab so that 'DEBUG' is listed as a user-defined setting with value of 1. The configuration dropdown in the debug is selected, it still does not turn on the debug build instructions, although I figured this would happen.

To allow this, what do I need to do during the construction phase?

You have to set a compiler flag for it.

To do this, get information on the target, make sure that you have selected debug configuration (and not all configurations), and other C flag and Other C ++ flag ( GCC 4.2 - Language in Xcode 3.1)

Then add the following as a value: -DDEBUG for both.

It will define DEBUG to take it to Precompiler


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -