java - OSGi and legacy libraries -


I'm looking at OSG for a while and I'm thinking the best way to deal with "legacy" libraries ( Which are issued as plain jars, not as the OSG bundles).

Do you think that is the best way to handle them? Modifying his manifest file and adding minimum bundle-specific information, then reducing it again, what I do at this time, but it seems to me somehow wrong Do I just use manual dependency management for these jars (I do this for those libraries, for whom only high probability of being used in a certain part of my application)?

As far as they are available, I am using bundles for eclipses (since I am using Equinox as an OSGI platform, it works well for those libraries Which are available as bundles).

Should I Know Any Bundle-Repository Eclipse-Bundles?

Osgi is running on a large scale, using Equinox as a built-in platform is.

If you are in the development of the OSG, the following is the following.

And to answer your question, here is the Osage Bundle repository of Spring:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -