java - Swing application problem -


I am developing a swing application, and everything works fine but I have a GUI problem.

When I run the application, and for example I reduce some other window, my application is still working, but the middle part of JFrame is invisible or hidden Happened. Program Logic is visible again and again after completing some parts of the GUI. This will continue till the program is over.

Is there an API to stop this behavior, or to add GUI to some sections, or maybe to add some progress bar?

If anyone needs this information, then I'm testing it on Windows Vista with Java 1.6.

I think you're doing some kind of slow IO or calculation that your GUI will become unresponsive Are created for

What do you need to do?

The standard way to do this is with a class.

There are some great resources and tutorials on how to use swingwalker properly.

And this is a link to another question that I believe might be the same.

This behavior you are seeing is the result of your long-lasting process that GUI uses to redesign itself. Thus, when your work is being performed, the GUI will be used by your < Code> JFrame and it becomes unresponsive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -