javascript - ASP.NET how to tell if div is scrolled to the bottom -


I do not know how to do it and I need help. I am using asp.net and I have There is a Diva with overflow: Auto set divi rules and agreements show that I have an asp.net checkbox control which is set to "set". What do I want to do to make the checkbox visible = "true", when the user scrolls downwards I was trying to add a JavaScript function when the onmouseup was triggered but I do not think That this code is working and I do not know how checkbox control looks like = "true" from javascript code.

  function checkScrollPosition (ELEM) {if (elem.scrollHyight & lt; (elem.scrollTop + elem.offsetHyight)). {Document.getElementById ("CheckBox1") style.visibility = "visible"; } 

Your answer is not really in ASP.NET, but more javascript Take a look at Side Jquery Frameworks, I would not be surprised if something like this is done or if someone does the plug-in that will do this. But ASP.N.T There is more about server-side processing, which is about customer-side processing, and whatever you want is completely client-side.

It is not saying that it can not be done in .net, I'm sure this can happen, but this (IMO) will be more effort than it is worth when handling it in javascript is very easy.

Sorry I do not have much detailed information for you, but move with JQuery, you can get anything you want or you want to use it to actually get it.

Edit: Below halfway there is some jQuery code about the page that can be used. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -