.net - FolderBrowserDialog takes eons to list the subfolders of a folder located in an USB drive -


It takes several minutes to provide a subfolder for using a FolderBrowserDialog in a USB drive (independently how many subfolders are).

I am using the code which is:

  if (folder browser dialogs = shodiolog () == dialog_rilot.ak) {// bramp value}  

I navigate to the USB drive, and wait for a long time by clicking on a folder in the root.

This is it. NET 2.0 SP1 (32 bit executable) on Windows Server 2003 x64

Is there a known reason for this? Why is it taking so much time than Windows Explorer?

A cursory Google search indicates that I am alone, I have got a reference on it about crashing on the 64 bit system, but I do not really get crashes, if I wait a few minutes So this work is finished.

Have you tried to debug Windows Explorer, re-reloading when that subfolders are opened Used to be? And do the same for your application? Either the system is making a difference in the call or something else or the last case it fails many times and only succedes some time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -