php - Best practice for using fopen() or file_get_contents() to retrieve web pages -


I seek information from a web page (my own site) and find some advice in the best way to search again I am going to find that information for a certain lesson.

Keep in mind that some servers running PHP / Joomla do not have curl enabled, I do not want to be the reason for any unexpected errors.

I have seen both FOPN (and) file_gate_content and each other has contradictory views in context, which will work with / without the cue.

they both will work without curls, but you should be able to allow_url_fopen You can see by executing phpinfo () However, for security reasons, see:

Then to capture pages, you can enter fopen (), file_get_contents () or some other free HTTP clients that can be implemented in PHP such that they can work without.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -