php - Google Search API Backend -


I was wondering if any of you can know how to implement any backend system which is SEO information from Google (Website Ranking, #

I understand that the Google AJAX Search API (code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/) will allow you to retrieve content without "wget". ", But using search information is not legal (code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/terms.html).

Any ideas about applying it?

There are many services that will scour Google for you, but what I can tell is against Google's TOS if you are legally able to do this Understand the way May include, tell me I'm guessing that is not familiar to some who permit approved, but I'm not sure who they are.

I have only one idea so far:

  • Set up a "proxy server" that is used to automate the Google query of the customer. The proxy can then see the results and make scraping, and it is not "automatic". If a user enters 20 words, open 20 frames that search through a proxy server.
  • Piggyback is coming to a site on web traffic in a nutshell: I go to your site, and a background javascript searches Google and posts the results to my site. It's unethical because I'm surprised why "your" search appears in my Google History.

The problem is "automatic." I have found that these services that actually do, in the fields of computers around the world, it seems that they (Google) are seeing that they are not being scraped, I'm guessing that unless you have a You do not generate some serious traffic from the IP, you will recover for a while.

Maybe you should just ask permission?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -