rss - Aggregating feeds in Rails application -


I am thinking of writing a daemon for loop through feed and then databases as an ActiveRecord object Add to

First of all, I am facing a problem that I can not rely on the author / user of a story reliably using the feed-general gem gem. It appears that some times, this does not recognize the tag (I do not know if someone else is facing this problem).

Secondly, I have not seen anyone in changing RSS feeds into database entries. I need to do this because every entry should have affiliation with other active record objects. I am not getting any gem to do this specifically, but can I hack something like acts to do this? Am I

itemprop = "text">

Do not use simple RSS This will not decode HTML institutions for you, and it can sometimes ignore the structure of the feed. gives.

I found it easy to parse the feed as XML, but you can use any XML parser. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -