security - On Windows, who is in the Everyone and Authenticated Users groups? -


My application uses a named pipe to IPC. To provide extended local only access, what access control do I need?

Pipe to 2.0 is built by the remote protocol, and it is already an ACL for the 'network' group in which everyone has access to denial, so I think only local users can access it. In my Remoting Configuration file, I need to select an 'authorized group' which can access this pipe.

I have to carry any process running on the local machine to my named pump.

I need to choose between access for 'each group' or 'authenticated user' group, looking at the local-only access, what is going on under 'each group' Not in the 'Authenticated Users' group?

I am interested in the answer for Windows XP and above.

"Everyone is a collective group for" authenticated users "and" guest ". For Win 2000 and beyond, it also includes "Anonymous", where no checks have been made

"User is authenticated" is the user who has logged in to AD and the login token .

This includes all users who log on through a network connection No. The network SID is not included in the entry token for interactive users.

Honestly, I have never thought about this ... Sorry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -