statistics - Are there any generic statistical board software? -


I was thinking about monitoring the development of a single value (no, it is not such a representative: - p) , And I want a good histogram about it

  • Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Annual calculation for maximum, minimum and average value.

    Ideally the product should be scribbled so that I can feed it with the result of the script.

    Something like this: Set it up, set the cron (or, if it's a daemon, even better), set the input, enjoy the output

    If it does not exist, do you think you will be interested in such a device? Because I could finally end coding.

    Edit:

    I'm not searching for a lib or a language but an app.

  • I'm not sure if they are what you want, but I have the R data package and various python Looking at numerical and scientific libraries, like numpy and scipy, they are probably fluctuating, but they can have graphical components from which you can benefit.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -