unit testing - How to configure SQLite to run with NHibernate where assembly resolves System.Data.SQLite? -


I am using the latest NHibernate 2.1.0 Beeta2. I am trying to test the unit with SQLite and have set up the configuration in this form:

  dictionary & lt; String, string & gt; Properties = New Dictionary & lt; String, string & gt; (); a quality. Add ("connection.driver_class", "NHibernate.Driver.SQLite20Driver"); a quality. Add ("bid", "NHibernate.Dialect.SQLiteDialect"); a quality. Add ("connection.provider", "NHibernate.Connection.DriverConnectionProvider"); Properties.Add ("query.substitutions", "true = 1; false = 0"); Properties.Add ("connection.connection_string", "data source = test.db; version = 3; new = true;"); Properties.Add ("proxyfactory.factory_class", "NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.ProxyFactoryFactory, NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu"); Configuration = new configuration (); Configuration.SetProperties (attributes);  

When I try to run it, I get the following error:

  NHibernate.HibernateException: IDB Commands and IDB Connection Implementation Assembly System In. Data. Could not find the secretite. Make sure that the assembly system. SQLite is located in the application directory or in the global assembly cache. If the assembly is in GAC, then & lt; QualifyAssembly / & gt; Element in the application configuration file to specify the full name of the assembly. C on NHibernate.Driver.ReflectionBasedDriver..ctor (string driverAssemblyName, string connectionTypeName, string commandTypeName): \ CSharp \ NH \ nhibernate \ src \ NHibernate \ Driver \ ReflectionBasedDriver.cs: line NHibernate.Driver.SQLite20Driver..ctor 26 () in C: \ CSharp \ NH \ nhibernate \ src \ NHibernate \ Driver \ SQLite20Driver.cs: Line 28  

It seems that I need to refer directly to the assembly I How can I do this, so I did not get this error?

I have downloaded the latest assembly from here.

Do you have 64-bit Windows

When looking around Google, I comment Viewed the post that SQLite dll file has been created for 86, not 64,

View this post:.

Edit: I'm not sure until, but I have seen today that the System.Data.SQLite 64 dll. X64.dll is in \ bin \ x64 .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -