vb6 - Visual Modeler in VS 6 -


To date I have used VB6 Professional only for the development of apps.

But recently I joined a company that was VS 6 is the owner of Enterprise (or some such version)

I was just searching for what is available at VS6Ant. And I got a visual modeler.

The tutorial provided is not enough.

I was wondering if there is any detailed tutorial for Visual Modeler?

Is Visual Moderator Cut Off Edition of Ration Daily?

I have never developed such equipment that is for the development of the app. What are the benefits of developing such applications?

The document claims that any development and VB6 & amp; VC ++ 6 Applications How true is this claim?

My company also has Ration Rose 6.

Which is better than the Rational Rose 6 or the visual modelor VS 6 comes with ant?

Yes, visual modelor is a cut off version of Ration Daily, however, I actually compare rosy roses It found it more useful

The modeling tool may be great for some analyzes and designs but it does not get sucked into the idea of ​​building apps by modeling and then it is a pipe dream to write code using code generation and Claims that you use these tools to speed up the revisions of the legacy app. It's a joke.

If you keep only a legacy app, why do you care about the modeling tool? Are you trying to reverse the code into the engineer in a model to understand and understand the structure? If this is so I would not have bothered. You will get more understanding in less time with pencil and paper.

If you really want a modeling tool that is easy to use and will not break the bank, then look for Enterprise Architect by Sparks Systems.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -